Are you just starting to think about having a baby and want to learn how to prepare your body to give yourself the best possible chance of a healthy pregnancy?
Or have you been trying to conceive for 6 months or more without any success? If this is you, don’t worry – this is perfectly normal! Especially as we are choosing to have children later in life and our fertility naturally declines with age. Women under 30 have about a 25% chance of falling pregnant each cycle and this drops to 20% after 30 and to 5% after 40 (Extend Fertility).
Did you know that your diet and lifestyle play an important role in your fertility and your chances of a healthy conception? What you eat and how you live each day affects your hormone levels and egg quality which can affect your chances of falling pregnant.
Whether you are just starting out on your journey to conception or you have been on this path for a while, I am here to support you. I offer 1-2-1 yoga and nutrition for fertility to help women just like you to get their body and hormones in the best possible shape to get pregnant. In this coaching program you will:
- Understand the role of diet and stress management in your hormonal health
- Learn which foods to include in your diet to meet your needs for key fertility nutrients
- Discover the power of tracking your menstrual cycle to boost your chances of conception and to connect deeper to yourself as a women
- Develop a yoga and self-care practice which will support your hormonal health and overall wellbeing as a woman
- Connect to your feminine energy and discover the intuitive wisdom of your womb space
- Prepare yourself emotionally during pre-conception via guided meditation and visualisation
Want to know more or ready to dive in? Click the button below to book a free 15 minute call.