In person classes
Yoga for Women’s Health – Cholargos, Athens
A supportive class for women to support hormone balance and overall wellbeing. Includes a combination of active and restorative postures, breathwork, gestures (mudra) and guided deep relaxation to help you to connect to your feminine energy and vitality.
NOTE: Studio closed for summer break until September 20th
Yoga in the Park – Filothei
A fun outdoors hatha yoga class suitable for all levels. Includes a variety of postures to build strength and flexibility plus breathwork and meditation to calm and relax the mind. All whilst enjoying the sights and sounds of nature and the morning sun.
Hatha Yoga for Beginners
Beginners level hatha yoga including posture (asana), breathwork (pranyama) and meditation practice. The classes begin with warm up mobilisation and flowing movements, deep dive into focus postures for the class followed by guided breathwork and/or relaxation to leave you feeling calm and connected.
For online and in person classes, please reserve your space in advance via Ubindi as class sizes are limited to ensure I can connect with each of you individually.
If you are joining for the first time, I will be in touch by email to answer any questions and make sure you have everything you need for your class.
Private Yoga in Athens
I also offer 1-2-1 and small group private yoga sessions for those who want to practice yoga at the time of their choice or who would like extra support and guidance or to deepen their yoga practice. If you would like to arrange a private group yoga session in your workplace or outdoors in central Athens, please send your request via the contact page.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Payment must be received in advance of any class, consultation or workshop
- All purchases are final but maybe be exchanged for another service of equal value
- If items go on sale following purchase, the client will not be eligible for a partial refund
- Appointments can be rescheduled by the client up to 48 hours before
- In the event of provider cancellation due to illness or other unforeseen events, the client will be offered the option of a refund or to reschedule their appointment at their convenience.